Sookasa transparently protects files across the Dropbox cloud and linked mobile devices, while preserving the native Dropbox user experience on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Sookasa creates a secure folder (called Sookasa) inside Dropbox and will automatically encrypt any file or subfolder placed inside the Sookasa folder. The Sookasa folder will look and feel like a normal folder as long as the user is authorized to access the files. Sookasa allows users to collaborate using the normal Dropbox shared folders interface, and also allows users to securely deliver files to colleagues that do not have Sookasa installed.
- Comprehensive integration with Dropbox: users continue to work through the normal Dropbox interface with the same functionality, even though the files are all encrypted
- Simple sharing and group administration via a single web dashboard for managing authorized users and devices
- Collaborate with colleagues who are not Sookasa users via secure file links and secure file uploads
- You can always reset a password (losers never lose access to files)
- Web interface for decrypting files